Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

Nervous? Don’t Worry, It’s A Common Thing




Honestly, being nervous is not a difficult thing for me because I get so nervous easily. Standing in front of a huge crowd makes me sick especially, if they are unfamiliar to me. That’s why, in the discussion made in our English Two class, I was glad to know the science behind our nervousness, that there are scientific explanations behind it. 


But don’t worry, there’s more! Being nervous, I can say, if not normal, is common for many people. And there are many ways that you can do to control or lessen it. One way is controlling your breath. You need to manage inhaling and exhaling the proper way. Another one is to create good imagination on what will happen. Picture yourself doing a great job speaking in front of many people. In this way, you can expect on one way or another, the things that SHOULD happen.



For our speech this term, I have an interest on the topics, family relations or the K+12 education. I chose family relations, specifically, the effect of eating together with your family members, because I think I can find many resources about it and I hope it can help many families to realize its benefits. Another topic that I am thinking of is the K+12 education program that will be implemented here in the Philippines. I chose this one because I already have a little knowledge about it and I wanted to share to others the different effects of this program to the Filipino citizens and to our whole country.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento