Biyernes, Enero 20, 2012

K+12 Education Program: Advantages and Disadvantages





Okay, for this one, I will talk about my proposed topic for my informative speech in our English class. I would like to discuss something about the K+12 education program that will be implemented here in the Philippines. Specifically, its benefits and disadvantages for the people and the country. I wanted to share to my audience my knowledge about it and the good things it can do for us.

We, Filipino citizens, especially us, college students, should be aware in the happenings in our society. We should have knowledge to it and be responsible enough to have the care to know something about it. Maybe, these things like the K+12 education program is not our interest to talk about but, it is our need to know even just the basics about it, for we, the future professionals, needs to be knowledgeable in all aspects of the society. And the speeches like what we’ll do will offer each of us a better understanding of different things that are happening around us.

For my speech itself, I’m planning to say a short quotation or a question, maybe, to start it and a brief background or history of our existing education system to follow it. For the body, I’m thinking of discussing the benefits and the downside of the topic. Also, I will include some statistics to support the things that I will say. And lastly, to conclude and end my speech, I will shortly summarize it all and just have a closing statement.

Hopefully, all of these will turn out great to help all of us.

K+12 Education Program: Advantages and Disadvantages

I.                     Introduction
a.      Quotation / Question
b.      History / Background of our existing education program
c.        Reason for choosing the topic

II.                   Body
a.      Advantages
b.      Disadvantages
c.        Why should we be involved?

III.                 Conclusion
a.      Short summary
b.      Concluding statement

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento